The Educational Comic Book Series is an engaging classroom resource for social studies and economics teachers. The series includes a print rum of 300,000+ for three publications, with more in production for 2019 and 2020.
Neurotic Alien + Girl Boss + Lizard = Economics in Space!
- 100,000+ distributed nation wide
- 24 page four-color press bound booklet
- In-house development w/Artists, Educators, Economists
- Student Audience (middle/high school and early college)
- Lesson plans include activities and worksheet
The educational comic book series has been published since 1959. Relaunched in 2017, the modern spin features three intrepid characters as they travel the universe and teach others about economic and financial literacy.
Created for students at the middle school, high school, and introductory college levels, the series helps stimulate curiosity and raise their awareness of careers in economics and finance. In addition, lesson plans created for each comic book meet national and state standards for New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.